2016 Key Speakers & Faculty
Leaders, Practitioners and Experts
Interested in speaking at the upcoming Global Ethics Summit in NY?
Contact Kevin McCormack.
Two Days of Expert Discussion and Conversation
- March 9-10, 2016
- Day One
- Day Two
Pricing & Registration
Early-bird Registration Available Now Through December 15, Save $300!
Gala Dinner Bundle
Download Best Practices and Key Takeaways from
the 2015 Global Ethics Summit
On March 10-11, 2015 Ethisphere hosted the 7th Annual Global Ethics Summit bringing together more than 425 leaders and executives from companies around the globe. The summit focused on “Elevating Value Through Integrity: How Leading Companies Accomplish Excellence Worldwide.” This report recaps the Summit by highlighting the dialogue that took place in the form of best practices, insights and practical takeaways.
2016 Steering Committee
Grand Hyatt New York109 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017
Hotel & City Guide
The 8th Annual Summit will take place on the Ballroom and Conference Levels of the Grand Hyatt New York. If you require special accommodations (e.g., meeting space, vegetarian requests, wheelchair or other disability needs) please email GlobalEthicsSummit@ethisphere.com.
A discounted room rate of $309/night (single occupancy) or $334/night (double occupancy) + taxes has been secured for the 2016 Global Ethics Summit. To make your reservation, please call 888.421.1442 or 212.883.1234 and reference the “Ethisphere Global Ethics Summit”.
The room block cut-off date is February 19, 2016. Rooms are subject to availability.
Book Now: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/NSRP2016
With a fabulous Midtown Manhattan setting and newly renovated rooms the luxurious Grand Hyatt New York hotel offers convenient access to the entire Big Apple and a comfortable respite at the end of the day. Conveniently connected to Grand Central Terminal and Metro North, the Hyatt is 9 miles from LaGuardia airport, 18 miles from JFK International Airport, and 20 miles from Newark International Airport.
- Points of Interest:
- Chrysler Building
- Times Square
- United Nations Complex
- Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island
- Bryant Park
Answers to the FAQs.
- How long is the pre-registration discount available?
- Pre-registration is available until October 15. After pre-registration, the early-bird discount will be 15% through December 15 and 10% through February 15.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- If you are unable to attend the Summit, your registration is transferrable to someone within your organization. A full refund is available if requested by Friday, February 26, 2016. Thereafter, your registration is non-refundable.
- What is the attire for the Global Ethics Summit?
- Dress for the Summit is business attire.
- Where are the nearest hotels for the conference location?
- This year’s Summit is being hosted at the Grand Hyatt New York. Discount accommodation rates of $309/night (single occupancy) and $334/night (double occupancy) + taxes have been secured for those registered to attend. More information is provided upon registration.
- Who can help me during the event?
- At the event, please see the registration desk for assistance. Anyone with a “Staff” badge will be able to answer your questions. You can also contact Chelsie Chmela, Global Events Manager.
- I want to be a speaker – how can I suggest my topic?
- If you are interested in speaking at the Global Ethics Summit, please contact Kevin McCormack, Vice President, Global Thought Leadership & Programs.