During this interactive roundtable discussion, participants will examine and share best practices on the compliance role during due diligence and the company need for enhanced methods and models to better identify risk, including:
- Developing risk models for M&A targets
- Anticipating geographic or industry-specific concerns
- Factoring in third party relationships
- Assessing compliance culture of the target company
- Brian Ong, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting
Space is limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
What is a Peer-to-Peer Exchange?
Peer-to-Peer Exchanges are exclusive, small group discussions limited to in-house compliance and legal professionals. These closed-door sessions offer attendees an open forum to discuss critical topics, best practices and challenges they face in a private and intimate setting. Peer-to-Peers are led by subject matter experts and take place during regular breakout sessions during the Summit.