Join this panel of General Counsels from leading companies as they discuss the evolution of the GC role from top legal representative to business strategist, brand steward, relationship builder, and public affairs champion.
- Michelle Wiener, Senior Managing Director, Compliance, Intelligence, Investigations and Technology, Control Risks
- Norman M. Brothers, Jr., Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, United Parcel Service
- Suzanne Rich Folsom, General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer & Senior Vice President – Government Affairs, United States Steel Corporation
- Ivan Fong, Senior Vice President, Legal Affairs and General Counsel, 3M
- Sharon Ryan, Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, International Paper Company