A diverse panel of GCs, CCOs, and business-side leadership discuss the make-or-break asset of company culture, including where it is most vulnerable, how leaders need to hold themselves accountable for matters of integrity, and how organizations are missing opportunities to inspire and influence culture both inside and outside company doors.
- Jean Marc Levy, President, LRN
- Brian Beeghly, Vice President, Compliance, Johnson Controls
- Robert Bostrom, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
- Melissa Stapleton Barnes, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer and Sr. Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management, Eli Lilly and Company
- Amyn Thawer, Head of Compliance & Integrity, LinkedIn